OOh my how can i even name them.. i have soo many favorite shows.. 😀
I will just name a few of my all time favorite shows which are
1. Friends and scrubs.. they are the most amazing and funniest shows ever made
2. 24.. i just found this show but its amazing.. Jack Buer is like a superhero, i was hooked from the very first season, so i downloaded all the 8 seasons and i am watching them all.. 🙂
3. Whitney.. Because it is soo freaken funny and sarcastic.. 😀
4. Happy Endings… It is a bit like friends but just funny in its own way.. 😀
5.. True blood.. its just vicious and amazing.. i love it..
6..Gary unmarried, i dont really understand why they stopped this show because it’s pretty hilarious!! 😀
7. The IT Crowd.. It is soo hilarious as well.. i love it.. but again they stopped it.. 🙂
Lol i know it specifies only 1 but i just couldnt choose.. 😀
Day 19: Disrespecting your parents
woow!! for me this has never been a problem, i have never once disrespected my parents.. The way i grew i always followed rules, even if i didn’t necessarily agree with their rules i still just followed..i’m very submissive like that.. 😀 Even throughout my teenage yes when i felt like everything my mum said was either wrong or her desire to ruin my life i never once complained.. :-)..
I hate kids who disrespect their parents, i mean if you can disrespect the person who gave you life then who will you ever respect?
Day 18: A picture of you last year and now, and how you have changed since then?
woow!! I don’t have many pictures of myself, but i will search for them.. 😀
Alright this is a picture of me last year 2011
And this is a picture of me this year 2012
SO how have i changed since last year.. wooww!! million dollar question.. 😀
Well so much has happened with me to give me a lot of changes since then, i have become more confident and more secure with myself.. I have gotten used to making more friends and currently i am a director of a very big event that i am doing in my university at the moment.. 🙂 Which is really hard to do because the event requires a lot of manpower, financial resources and a lot of planning..
i also feel that i look a little bit older than last year, lol.. i think i have grown much more and i am super mature.. but really other than that there isn’t anything which has changed.. 🙂 My life in University stays hectic, boring, stressful, a little drama once in a while but other wise just normal.. 🙂
hhmm this one is pretty simple.. 😀
The 7 things that cross my mind a lot are:
1. What will happen after my university graduation, as in if i will find work, the new life i will be living, looking forward to new experiences but a little nervous that maybe i wont find a job or i will find a horrible one..
2. What will happen between me and my boyfriend of 4 years after university? If we will stay together after that, if our love is strong enough to withstand life after University, if we will ever get married and have a few beautiful kids and live happily ever after.. 😀 lol
3. If i really am as gorgeous as i think i am on a good day..(lol you know when you look at yourself in the mirror and you are like ” danm i’m just too sexy today) Thats how i feel like somedays.. 😀
4. If all other girls i always see around me think that i am as beautiful and as much of a threat as i seem to think every girl around me is.
5. If i am living my life to the very fullest and if i would have any regrets in the future about the life that i have lived.
6. If my writing is as good as i think it is. Sometimes i feel like i don’t really write anything worth reading and that i’m not as talented as i believe i am.
7. And last but not least, i always wonder if i would be as good a mother as my mom was to me. Loving and taking care of kids is the most important job any one can ever do. And not all women are good mothers.
And days 16 is all about mainstream music, or should i clarify, my views on it.
First i thought i should explain what mainstream music is..
Mainstream refers to mainly music that is on the charts, or popular…stuff that a lot of people have heard or at least know of. You could buy it almost anyplace that sells music. Underground refers to music that is lesser known, usually by more independent, or new artists who don’t get very much media attention. You wouldn’t find underground music in places like Wal-Mart, etc
Alright, so personally i have no problem with either mainstream or underground music. I listen to anything, as long as i like it and it suits my mood of the day. I listen to everything from classical mucis, to pop, to RnB, to hip hop, to soul,to the blues, to rock, to European house, to african house. I really am an open source when it comes to music.. Sometimes i even listen to music which is in languages i dont even understand and ill still love it and sing along to it.. 😀
Right now i am loving Robin Thicke’s music, i love all his album they are just amazing.. 🙂
Lol, i have to tell the truth, i do not know what tumbler is and i havent even used it ever…lol.. so i guess i have no favorite tumblrs.. 😀
Day 14: Your earliest memory
My earliest memory is when i was around 3 or 4 years old and i was at pre-school, even back then i was a loner and i loved reading, even if i didn’t understand the book i used to just love looking at them.. I was never really good with the sharing as well, always super jealous if anyone tried to be close to my mum ( I’m afraid that jealousy has grown with years and now I’m super protective and jealous over my friends, my boyfriend, my mum and anyone else i love).. I guess I’m a bit clingy with people i love, i love kissing and hugging and being close to the person i am with and the person i care about( i have always been like this even from that age). I always followed my mum’s rule of “Never talk to strangers” to the point where one time i was meeting my grandma from my dad’s side for the first time and she tried to touch me and i went ballistic and screamed and cried so much that she had to move far away from me!!lol..
This is a picture of me during pre-school graduation with my mum.. 😀