Today’s post is short and to the point.. 😀
You know how you always have that friend that just loves DRAMA!?!
I mean no matter what happens she will react dramatically to it, if there is no drama she will somehow find a way to create it and then drag your ass into her drama when you didn’t even want to be part of all that..
The kind of friend who thinks she is so much hotter than all the women ever created in the world( yet so insecure on the inside she has to put down every girl who walks by).
The one who will say ” you know i’m a guys girl, i just vibe better with guys”..( meaning, she is just such a bitch and so manipulative and in no means interesting that no girls want to hang out with her)
Yeah you know the one who will say ” I’m just such a nerd and a tomb boy” ( while wearing fake spectacles, never leaving the house with no make up and wearing skimpy outfits to “play video games with the guys, you know because she is just such a guys girl”.
Yeah, if you are a girl, you have this friend, if you do not then you are probably that friend.. 😀
The problem with having such a friend is you try your best to avoid her, to get involved in her life, but you just know that some how you will end up in her mess of a life.. Weather she is having trouble with other girls, or having financial troubles( caused by her because she loves shopping so much that she does it even when she can not afford it), or she got fired because she just so happened to talk back to her boss and call her a “worthless BIATCH”, or she suspected her boyfriend is cheating so she tells him some lie to try and catch him in a lie( and then uses you as an alibi for her lie).. It’s always something with this girl.
So like most girls, i have such a friend, and recently her dramatic lying ways have went a tad bit too far( well farther than usual anyway), she took a situation which was rather small, told it to a bunch of people in different versions that only she can manage, and ended up dragging my name straight through the mud from her end all the way to the other end which ended quite badly for me. At this point i pretty much hate her, but being as it is i could not go and confront her because a friend asked me not to, for her sake, and it is pissing me off daily to know that she just walks around thinking that she got away with it.. And i’m so tired of her that I have not been listening to her sorry stories about her men problems, or answering her calls or texts for that matter..
So how do you deal with such a crazy person?!?! That is the question i am pondering over myself right now. Lets look at a few options.
1. Cutting her out of your life is always a bust, she will find a way to weasel herself back in.
2. Being blunt and telling her just how hair pulling, freaken, insanely annoying could be another way( but of course she won’t really hear you because her ego is so big that she chooses to hear words differently from what you say)
3. Or you could easily just open a can of whoop ass on her annoying ass!! Which i deem the best and funnest solution.. But then i’v been told you can not just go around kicking people’s asses! 😀
So what do you do with this kind of friend in your life?!?! Do share all.. I’d love to hear everyone’s suggestions. 🙂
I’m sure by this time of the year most people have already discarded them to the side to never again be done until the end of the year when they will make the same resolution they have been making for the past 5 years. 😀
That is why i generally make it a point to never make one, because i can’t handle that much pressure, everyday thinking about ” Oh my gosh, if i dont complete or stick through with my resolution i shall once again be a failure”
But this year i thought, what the heck, it’s time i tried to make a resolution. But, i just didnt tell it to anyone, ( you know in case i fail at it :-D). Needless to say, so far so good. i have almost completed my resolution, albeit it was a small one, and it’s not even the middle of the year yet. YEEYY me!
My resolution for 2013 was…. **drum role please**
To get more people around me to read more novels.. 😀 You might be thinking why in the world would i want more people to read?!!
The truth is i am a book lover, one might say i am addicted to book, some even call me a bookaholic.. But i simply love reading novels, of all genres, and the people around me wonder why i am obsessed with reading. I feel it is becoming a lost hobby, people are turning more to the internet, and movie watching. i think the best and most enjoyable way to enjoy a story is to read it, you get the true effect of the story, you picture the characters in your head the way you want them, you see the story the way it was intended to be seen. It is just a fulfilling love of mine and i wanted to share it more with my loved ones.
my aim was to get at least 6 people i know to start reading a book and finish it completely. And so far i have gotten 5 people ( yes that many) to start reading a particular book (which i myself fell completely in love with and even re read once more) and they are all close to finishing it, once in a while checking in with me and telling me how good it is and they didnt expect that.. 😀
The main task at hand was to find a book that i knew would completely capture them in its addictive story so much that they will not be able to put it down. They will be forced to finish it. And i found the perfect book, one lil hot number y non other than Miss James herself 😉
So what about all you lovelies out there?! Did you make a resolution?! and if yes how far have you gone with it? 🙂
By that i mean the men women fantasize or wish their men to be like. I believe this because leading men all the delicious, sexy, romantic novels that women become addicted to always have the same traits/ characteristics.Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey), Gideon Cross (Crossfire trilogy), Jeremiah Hamilton (Anything he wants), Elijah Reynolds(A hunger so wild), Lieutenant David Colyear ( Almost a scandal), Roman Reynolds(Temptation Rising).. I could go on the whole night.. 😀
It seems powerful, dominating, broody, obsessively protective,controlling,over bearing, overly jealous, billionaires with incredible sexpertise are what we women are looking for. A man who would love you so deeply and so completely you become his sole focus, his sole possession so much that he would do anything for you,he must have you, any time, any place, he would do anything to you *naughty grin*. He would love you so much he would die for you, want to spend every second of every day worshiping at your feet (of course topping all the time).
But would these men’s irrational, sometimes stalkerish ways work in the real world?! Would their power be as attractive as in the books? not to mention the fact that they come bearing more than enough baggage for the relationship to actually work.. But what can i say, as women this is what we are addicted to, this is what we crave, for someone to make all the decisions, for someone to love us so much it stifles us, For someone who longs so very much for you they can hardly stay away from you, for someone to put everything and everyone else in their lives just so that they can some and meet our every need, our every desire.. But again i ask, would this work in realistic terms?!
Ladies is this the kind of man you long for? 🙂
I lie on my bed with tears in my eyes. I want to cry not just for me, but for the horror that i see in the world. How can it be so hard to be a young girl in the planet that we live in? Has the world not evolved and changed at all!? It pains me.
I read all these articles on the news ( BBC, CNN, Yahoo, MSN live and just general news casters) talking about young girls, as young as 13 years old being killed and called whores because some old perverts decided to rape them, Its a shame how in some parts of the world if a girl is raped she has to hide it for the fear of being shamed and chastised even though it was not her fault.
An example of the terror thats ripping through our communities is the story below.
A father of a teenage girl who was gang-raped by eight men poisoned himself after a video clip of the attack was passed through the family’s village in India.
The 16 year-old girl, from Dabra village in Hisar, north India, was subjected to the horrifying ordeal on September 9, after apparently rebuffing the advances of one of the men.
The Dalit family had tried to keep the assault private, but days later when footage shot by one of the attackers was shown to villagers the girl’s humiliated father, Krishan, killed himself.
This is not the only shocking story of a kind, if i list them out you would feel like killing all the men in the world just so that our little girls can be as safe as imaginable possible. Their innocence is stolen and can never be retrieved again.
Little girls are our future, women make the world a better place, and with all these little girls being tortured, raped, sold into sex slavery, kidnapped, murdered for standing up for their rights, with so many situations clipping their wings, what kind of future do we see for our planet?!
I have a poem from my other blog called Little Girl that explains my fear, and sadness much better than i can articulate here.
Today i suggest you nurture, hug, help just 1 little girl in your life to show them how much they are loved and to put a smile on their face.
One of the best ways to improve and deepen a relationship is mutual understanding. What’s the best way to achieve this? Asking questions, really listening, and then sharing your stories too. How do we really ever know our spouse/lover/boyfriend/girlfriend? By playing this game i found online you get to really know your partner in a fun game. Take turns asking and answering the questions below. There are no exact rules. The idea is to have fun mostly with just the conversation. You can modify questions for younger children. You can introduce drawing or painting, singing or charades. You could throw a bean bag back and forth each time you do a new question? You can do this standing, sitting, or walking. It can be played inside, outside or over the phone. It’s not a competitive game. It’s a game of fun, warmth, and relationship building
You can either take turns asking questions you like from the list or you can randomly choose numbers, whatever works for you. If other questions follow naturally, all the better. Let the conversation flow! Let us know how you modify the game for more fun!
The Questions (for any age – feel free to modify)
The Questions (for any age – feel free to modify)
- What is your favorite color?
- Who do you admire most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your funniest habit?
- What do you dislike/hate?
- What was your favorite dream ever?
- What was your scariest dream ever?
- What famous person would you like to have dinner with? What would you talk about?
- Have you ever dreamed you could fly?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you like to do when you’re bored?
- What’s your favorite adventure you’ve been on?
- What are you most scared of?
- If you could live anywhere and bring anyone you want, where would you live?
- What place are you keen to visit? Far away and nearby.
- What are you most proud of?
- Did/Do you have an imaginary friend? Tell us more.
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
- What is your favorite holiday memory?
- What was the best and worst day of your life?
- What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
- How do you express your creativity?
- Where do you believe we come from before birth?
- Where do you believe we go after death?
- What is something that always makes you laugh?
- What person always makes you laugh?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What would be the consequences if you got your wish?
- Do you collect or live simply? Explain.
- What drives you crazy?
- What makes you smile?
- What do you know about your heritage? Grandparents and back.
- Do you have a favorite story from your family history?
- What’s the most shocking thing you ever did?
- What would you like to have a “do-over” on?
- What is your favorite story to tell?
- What’s your favorite animal? Why?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
- What one thing do you want to change in yourself?
- When did you feel most alone?
- When did you feel most happy?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up?
- With whom would you like to trade places for a day?
- What makes you mad?
- Do you want to have children?
- What’s your favorite thing you own?
- What do you wish you could do?
- What are the colors of the numbers 1-10? Letters?
- What are you afraid of?
- What would your dream house be like?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Are you ticklish?
- What is your favorite place?
- What’s your favorite place in nature?
- Which do you like better: hot or cold?
- What was your favorite Halloween costume?
- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
- What is your favorite memory from high school? college? grade school?
- What makes you sad?
- What does your name mean? Why did your parents choose it?
- What are your favorite clothes?
- Who is your favorite person to talk to? Why?
- What’s your favorite hiding place?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you want people to remember you for?
- What is your most annoying habit (to others)?
- In your most difficult relationship, what makes it so?
- How do you show compassion?
- What are you always curious to learn more about?
- Whom do you miss?
- What do you like to teach?
- What is your favorite gadget?
- What do you like to write about?
- What is your favorite “bad” thing to do?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite band? Song?
- Do you like to go camping?
- What fascinates you?
- What makes you special?
Happy playing and hopefully this will make your relationships stronger.. 😀
SO today is the last day of getting to know me a little better.. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading and knowing me a tad bit more.
My lows of this month have been the rejection letters i have been getting from different companies that i am trying to do do my internship at.. It has been very hard and has kind of shown me what lies ahead after graduation, Endless pool of rejection from companies until you get that one job after so long.. 😦
My high this month was finding the trilogy of “fifty shades of grey”!! never did i know that i will be so captivated by the story line, the pure lust and passion from Christian to Anastasia, never did i know it will ruin all other books for me, i read all the 3 books in a matter of 3 days.. 😀